The search found 840 results in 0.011 seconds.
Research in Social Science and Disability
Editors: Drs. Barbara Altman and Sharon Barnartt. Research in Social Science and Disability is devoted to the scholarly, social scientific analysis of significant issues in disability.
UNITED KINGDOM & IRELAND
Institute of health Research
M.A./Diploma/Certificate in Health Research by Online Learning with concentration in Disability Studies
The discussion listserve for Evolution, Biology & Society is an open forum for you to exchange ideas on science, evolution, biology, genes, society or any topic relevant to our section. Membership in Discussion Listserv is voluntary (i.e., discussion listserv is not automatically populated with e-mail addresses of section members). To join our members only listserve, just follow the instructions below:
Election Results for Chair-Elect and Council (2009)
Chair: George Ritzer, University of Maryland
Chair-Elect: George Thomas, Arizona State University
The ASA Section on Global and Transnational Sociology is pleased to announce the distinguished winners of this year’s section awards. We will introduce the honorees and their work at the business meeting in Atlanta. Congratulations to all! For the award committees’ explanations of their decisions, and descriptions of the winners’ works, see: SGTS.awards2010.pdf.
- Chair: George Thomas, Arizona State University
- Chair-Elect: Sarah Babb (Boston College)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Gili Drori (Stanford University) and Maria Charles (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Liz Boyle, University of Minnesota
- Lauren Langman, Loyola University Chicago
- Peggy Levitt, Wellesley College
- Francisco (Chiqui) Ramirez, Stanford University
- Roland Robertson, University of Aberdeen