For questions or clarification, please contact:Nicole V. Amaya
FAD Program Manager
(202) 383-9005 - Ext. 313
FAD Program Director
(202) 383-9005 - Ext. 323
Online Application Process
Applications must be received online by midnight ET* on June 15 for awards to be reviewed in the summer cycle, and by December 15 for awards to be reviewed in the winter. To complete the online application, the following information is required and all documents must be uploaded in PDF format:
- Project title, name and institutional affiliation of lead and additional author(s);
- 100 to 200 word abstract of the research/conference topic.
- Maximum of 5 single spaced pages describing the project (excluding appendices). Must be at least 11 pt font with 1 inch margins.
- Detailed budget and time schedule, including statement of other pending support.
- Bibliography; and
- Vitas for all authors.
- Appendices (when applicable) should include survey instruments, interview schedules, and other study related items.
*Please note: applications will be accepted until midnight on these dates, but ASA staff will be available to troubleshoot and respond to questions only until 5:00pm ET.