In order to join the Sexualities Section, you must be a member of the ASA. Go here to join the ASA (and select the Sexualities Section when prompted to choose section memberships!)
Adding Sexualities Section Membership (if already an ASA member):
You may add a section membership using one of 2 easy methods:
Use the online form at the ASA Member Services website.
- Go to the online form.
- Enter your ASA membership number (in "Login" field) and your password (which is your lastname, in lowercase letters), and click "Submit"
- Click "Purchase a Journal or Join a Section"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Submit & Go to the Next Step" (this is the page where you can change your contact information)
- Scroll down and click "Submit" (this is the journal selection page)
- JOIN SECTION 38: "Sociology of Sexualities." If there is an asterisk next to the checkbox, you are already a member. If there is no asterisk, you must check the box to join, and click "Go to the Next Step."
- The next page will confirm your payment (enter credit card # here).