Download full issue
For Members Only
The ASA website is open for 2014 membership enrollments and renewals. Log in to your ASA account to renew your membership online at www.asanet.org. Members may also register for the 2014 ASA Annual Meeting during the online renewal or enrollment process.
ASA has a few reminders to members.
- One journal subscription is included with the membership. No extra subscription fee is required for the journal selection. Of course, members have the option to purchase additional journal subscriptions.
- Unemployed Membership Category: Given the challenging economic climate, ASA offers a regular membership category for unemployed sociologists. ASA members who are not employed may renew at an affordable membership fee of $50. In addition, unemployed category members will receive a significantly reduced annual meeting registration rate and discounted section memberships.
- Benefits for Retired/Emeritus Members: Any member who has retired from the profession can become an emeritus member; ASA has waived the previous 10-year full membership requirement. Emeritus membership also includes complimentary online access to all ASA journals.
- ASA Express Renewal: This option simplifies online member renewals for the 2014 calendar year. If the contact information and the membership selections remain the same, you may advance to the payment page to complete the 2014 membership renewal. Individuals with lapsed memberships before 2013 will have to use the regular online renewal system.
- Membership ID Cards can be printed from your online account at your convenience. The online ID cards are individualized with the member name, ASA ID number and ASA member portal username. New members may also access a copy of the ASA Code of Ethics online by clicking on the “Ethics” box on the ASA home page.
For complete information on these and other ASA member benefits, visit www.asanet.org/members/benefits.
Membership in ASA benefits you!
Back to Top of Page
Back to Front Page of Footnotes | Table of Contents