Printer Friendly Version Of
American Sociological Association:
Committee on Publications
December 14, 2013, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
December 15, 2013, 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (Executive Session)
Hotel Rouge, 1315 16th St NW, Washington, DC
Executive Session: Saturday, 8:30-9:30 a.m.
Open Session with Editors: Saturday, 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Approval of the Agenda
- Report of the Chair (Kelly)
- Report of the Executive Officer (Hillsman)
- Report of the Secretary (Romero)
- Journal Term Limits
- Society and Mental Health State of the Journal Report
- Editorial Office Budget Guidelines (Kelly)
- Proposed Open Access Journal (Hillsman)
- Future Direction of Contexts (Stein and O’Brien)
- Review of Journal Editor Candidates
- Contemporary Sociology
- Social Psychology Quarterly
- Teaching Sociology
- Report from Blog Subcommittee (Vallas)
- Proposal for Additional Pages for American Sociological Review
- Changing Structure and Size of Committee on Publications
- Guidelines for Editors on Resubmission
- Survey of Authors/Reviewers on Keeping Materials in Archive
- Review of Editorial Board Nominations
- New Business
Executive Session: Sunday, 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.