Printer Friendly Version Of
American Sociological Association: Graduate Sociology Enrollment by Year
Summary: This graph tracks sociology graduate enrollments in sociology between 1972 and 2010, an almost 40-year period. Enrollment dipped sharply in the early 1970s and peaked in the mid-1970s. Enrollments were at their lowest in the mid-1980s, but recovered by the 1990s.
- Annual Sociology Graduate Enrollments by Enrollment Status: 1972 - 2010
- Annual Sociology Graduate Enrollments by Gender: 1990 - 2010
- Annual Sociology Graduate Enrollments by Full- and Part-time Status and Gender: 1990 - 2010
- Annual Sociology Graduate Enrollments by Citizenship Status and Race/Ethnicity: 1990-2010
- First-time, Full-time Graduate Enrollments in Selected Social Sciences: 1998 - 2010