Printer Friendly Version Of
American Sociological Association: Departments Requiring Methods, Theory and Statistics Courses
Summary: Nearly all departments required theory, methods, and statistics courses in their undergraduate programs. More programs, however, require methods and theory than statistics.
- Institutional Characteristics of Programs Offering Baccalaureate Degrees in Sociology, AY 2000/2001
- Percentage of Departments Offering Concentrations, AY 2000/01 and 2006/07
- Concentrations Offered in Sociology Programs, AY 2000/01 and 2006/07
- Characteristics of Master's Programs in Sociology, 2009
- Percent of Stand-Alone Sociology Departments by Type of Institution, AY 2000/01 and AY 2006/07