keep in touch
Please see below for joining the section and joining the section listserv to keep up to date with all section happenings!
The purpose of the MedSoc list-serv is to facilitate communication among members of the Medical Sociology Section. We envision the list as including such things as:
- Requests for research sources, and responses to those requests
- Requests for teaching materials, and responses to those requests
- Ongoing discussions of research
- Ongoing discussions of teaching
- Posting of information, such as upcoming conferences, funding opportunities, and outlets for publication
- Posting of significant news items, such as health policy issues, affecting medical sociology
- Discussion of activities of the Medical Sociology Section
?The email address of the list-serv is provided below: ?MEDICAL_SOCIOLOGY-ANNOUNCE@LISTSERV.ASANET.ORG?
Join the Section
Join over 1000 colleagues who share a common interest in health, illness and medical care as sociological phenomena. As one of the largest sections within ASA, the Medical Sociology Section provides you with broad and highly visible professional connections. Membership of the Medical Sociology section is open to all members of the American Sociological Association (ASA). To join ASA, you can apply online