View the PDF of the 2017 Call for Papers to find Session Organizers
The 2017 Call for Papers and Online Submission System opened on Tuesday, November 1, 2016. The submission site closed on January 11, 2017, 11:59pm Eastern Time.
Authors who submitted their work to the 2017 Call for Papers will receive notices of the final disposition of their submissions by March 15, 2017.
To track your submission:
1. Log in with your ASA username and password on the portal
2. Once logged in, go to the items under the heading "ASA Annual Meeting"
3. Click on the link "2017 Track Your Submission"
4. Click on "Track Your Proposal"
5. To view the path of your paper click on "Review Summary." You will be able to see any comments session organizers have written. If the paper says unassigned then it is waiting to be reviewed in the session queue that it currently lists under the paper title.
Submitters are encouraged to review the participation and program policies.
Questions about your submission and/or the Annual Meeting in general?
Contact ASA Meeting Services at (202) 383-9005 ext. 305 or by email (email@example.com), Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.