1. Log in or create a record on the ASA portal.
2. If you are already a current member or to register as a non-member, click on “2017 Annual Meeting Pre-Registration.”
3. Click on “Join ASA” or “Renew Your Membership” to join as an ASA member or renew your membership prior to registering for the Annual Meeting.
Attendees who preregister will pick up their badges and program materials at the Badge Pick-up Desk area in Montréal. Please note: All program participants are required to preregister for the Annual Meeting.
Registrations received after July 11 and those processed onsite in Montréal will be charged the Regular/Onsite Registration rate.
(until July 11)
(after July 11)
|Member/Secondary School Teacher||$115||$155|
|Non-Member Outside the U.S.||$215||$265|
|Non-Member Secondary School Teacher||$115||$155|
*Registrants may request one guest registration for a spouse, partner, family member, or other guest. The guest registration includes a badge. The Final Program is not included. Any gues who wants full access to ASA courses, special events, and a Final Program book must register individually and pay the full registration fee.
Registration Area Hours
|Friday, August 11||1:30 - 7:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, August 12||8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, August 13||8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m|
|Monday, August 14||8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m|
|Tuesday, August 15||8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m|
- The Preregistration deadline is July 11. Faxed or mailed forms and payments must be postmarked/faxed no later than July 11 to be eligible for the preregistration discount. Registration materials postmarked/faxed after July 11 will be processed at the Regular/Onsite registration rate.
- All program participants are required to preregister. Program participant registration fees are non-refundable.
- Refund requests must be submitted via email before July 11. Refunds, for non-program participants, will be issued minus a 10% processing charge. Refund requests received after July 11 will not be accepted. Program participant registration fees are non-refundable.
- Please save the emailed receipt/confirmation as your record of registration. Those who register via fax and mail will receive a printed confirmation by mail.
New Badging Process
Updates have been instituted to the way meeting badges will be distributed onsite this year. All preregistrants will be sent an email confirming their registration that includes an individualized QR code. Preregistrants will simply bring the QR code to the Badge Pick-up area in Montréal, scan it, and your badge will print on demand. You can print the confirmation email and bring the code with you or save it to your phone or mobile device and scan from there.
If you have purchased a reception ticket, it will be coded on your badge so there are no more tickets to keep track of. If you would like a ribbon to represent a position you hold with the Association, you can ask at the Meeting Information Desk located right next to the Pre-Registration area. If you have registered a guest, your guest can simply type in his, her, their name to receive a badge.
Please do not hesitate to contact ASA Meeting Services if you have any questions about the badging process.